1. Program Associate – Communication
PURPOSE: To facilitate the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organisation in conceptualising and designing training packages, maintaining website, collection of information and dissemination, publications, and responsible for planning and development of training materials, designing and producing of charts, posters, etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES includes…
- Conceptualizing, Developing and acquiring training packages / kits / readers.
- Designing and producing banners, charts, posters, IEC materials
- Publications – news letters etc from page setting to final product and distribution
- Maintenance of resource centre
- Information collection and dissemination
- Receiving books and other related materials and distributing to members.
- Website maintenance and uploading
Any other task assigned him by the managements on the basis of exigency.
2. Program Associate – Resource Mobilization
PURPOSE: To facilitate the achievement of the goal of the organisation in designing the proposal writing & support reporting of projects undertaken by the organisation. Documentation of important documents, establishing and maintaining close partnership with government agencies, NGOs working in HIV & AIDS, etc.
Key Responsibilities include…
- To prepare draft proposals and reports and ensure to send them on time.
- Preparation of draft papers for presentation at various seminars, meetings, etc.
- Archiving of all hard copies of documents, reports, photographs, etc.
- To support and communicate with program/project officers to ensure the consistency in their implementation.
- To establish and maintain close relationship with Government/NGOs working in the same line.
General Expectations: Education: University level; Language: English; Religion: Born again Christian, with Church affiliations; Age: 20+; Gender: Any sex; Work place: New Delhi; Candidates may from any part of the globe, who has a commitment for more than six months.
“And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart”
- Galatians 6.9
Executive Director, CANA
Plot No- RZ61, Palam Vihar, Sector-6 (Behind Telephone Exchange),
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075, India;